Tuesday 12 October 2021

WEEK 82 CORONAVIRUS - RYAN CORBETT WINS MUSIC PRIZE

Coronavirus report: Had my booster shot today and also my flu jab.  It has been exactly 6 months since my second Covid shot.  They seem to keep good records; I confess that I don't (and should!).

Alastair has now received his too. Like, Ishbel, he says most students appear to have taken up the offer.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

Here is a young friend, Ryan Corbett, who is a final year music student at the Conservatoire in Glasgow. He won a competition recently and a prize of £5000!  It's been a long haul for him; we are all so pleased for him!

LINK:  Accordionist Ryan Corbett wins ROSL keyboard final | Classical Music

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

Louise was here en route to Canada.  We had a great visit and also paid a visit to CVD as she wanted to see the family and changes to the house.

While there I took this photo of 3 of them on the deck.  Ishbel is behind the curtain.


Harriet (8), Alastair (13) and Ellie (6)


 






No comments: