Tuesday 31 December 2019

CHRISTMAS NO. 7 2019 - IT'S NEW YEAR'S EVE 2019

And so we say goodbye to 2019. 

Christmas is over.

Our Christmas tree angel is now a Squinty Angel.


We remember past New Year's Eve.  Here are Sandy and I exactly 13 years ago.  Peter K had all the neighbours for dinner.  We all awaited the arrival of Mairi and John's first baby. 

who is now 13 years old...          and celebrating with her friends today at our local pizzeria.


Brian and Maggie came for dinner this evening.  Iain made soup and also a lamb casserole.  Delicious!

We brought in the New Year together after a very pleasant evening chatting - they have a new grandchild - and enjoying some fun with pub quiz questions.

Maggie and I enjoy a good red wine which I bought at Hillfoot garage this evening. Gin ... I don't really drink it but I just love this label! (I took the photo recently in a local coffee shop.









No comments: