Sunday 25 April 2021

WEEK 57 CORNAVIRUS: LOCKDOWN EASING: HAIRDRESSERS RE-OPENING

Lockdown has eased enough for hairdressers to open.  Thank goodness! We still have to keep 2 meters apart, wear masks in shops or crowded places, wash hands and think about ventilation e.g. open windows etc.   

We have been able to meet up outside in the garden or park bench but no cafes, pubs, restaurants are open yet.

Tomorrow, April 26th, non-essential shops, cafes etc open.  I notice that coffee shop tables and chairs are now starting to appear.  While they have maybe been serving outside, the inside places are now being arranged as before although lots of hand sanitisers, floor markers etc in place.

Certainly lockdown has worked to reduce transmission and also hosptilization of people who are getting infected. 

After waiting patiently I was able to get my hair cut yesterday. If I had naturally curly hair maybe it would have been easier during Lockdown.  Be that as it may I am happy with what David, the hairdresser at Bearsden Cross.  My mantra is:  "Do whatever you like... I am a 'Wash 'n Go Girl."




No comments: