Thursday 14 May 2009

GRANDMA'S BRAG BOOK UPDATE

I was out with the children, i.e. grand-children (!) in the lovely sunshine. We have a regular route we take: down to Kilmardinny Loch - where we found a pair of swans at their nest - and then off to the adjacent swing park. Then we head to Joe's shop where Ishie chose a box of Cheese Ritz crackers for us to take home. She is not in the habit of eating (sweet) buiscuits (i.e. cookies) and did not go to them on the shelf in the shop!


Alastair? He likes mud, mud, mud ... oh ... and stones.

1 comment:

Vagabonde said...

I envy you for being able to see your grandchildren so often. I saw mine when the youngest one was 6 months. I just saw a picture of him now at 10 months. He has grown so much and looks so different with more hair, that if I passed him on the street I might not recognize him!