Sunday 6 October 2013

GRANDCHILDREN UPDATE OCTOBER 2013

It has been a very busy week and I am now catching up.  Though not in sequence I will do a series of posts as I have some photos I have been taking over the last week or so. The weather has been lovely and a couple of opportunities presented themselves.

Ishie, aged nearly 7 years old, is about to loose her second top front tooth.  Here she is larking around the kitchen with my tea cosy from the table where Mairi and I were enjoying a pot of tea and some M&S cake.


Alastiar, aged 5.75 years, is about here some place...


 

Harriet has been joining me a few afternoons this week as I am in and about the house and she is still portable enough to take with me. Here is a photo of her taken on Wednesday.  The kids are all excited  "Harriet starts solids!"  I think they just want a shot of feeding her!  (Don't think about it....!)

No comments: