Monday 11 June 2012

FINGER-LICKIN' GOOD BROWNIES

Ishie (5 1/2 years) and Alastiar (4 1/2 years) are growing fast!  Their trousers are getting shorter and their shoes and boots are needing to go up a size more often.


Alastair and I bake and work in the garden during the morning, once a week, then we go to collect Ishie from school at 3 pm. This week we made Brownies which must, you understand, take the form of a Spiderman Cake!  


The best photos are never possible to take ... by that I mean I wish I had a shot of all 4 fingers of Alastair's right-hand submerged in the bowl of melted chocolate!


I have happy memories of doing this sort of thing as a child; I was always allowed to lick the bowl and the spoon .... and ... oh ...  the MixMaster beaters as well!


1 comment:

Jinksy said...

Scrumptious - in more ways than one! :)