Wednesday 21 March 2012

GARDEN PLANNING


This is our "back yard" as they say in North America. It faces due south so has the sun all day.   Iain and Duncan laid all the Caithness slabs last year.  Now it is time to do some finishing-off planting this year.


 
I was on the internet looking for ideas about laying out a garden and came across this website.  What I liked best about it was the music in the first 3 minutes of the above video.  It does not give information about it but I reckon if I use this blog as a filing cabinet I will be able to get someone to listen to it and tell me what it is.  I would like to get the music! (I am guessing it is around the time of Bach; maybe was written for a harpischord originally?)

Finally if I can't make up my mind what to do about the planting, I could always make a maze.


Van Dusen  Botanical Garden's Maze in Vancouver courtesy of Wikipedia.



No comments: