Monday 17 August 2009

THE CARAVAN IS HEADING OUT 2

It's holiday time. While everyone whose life revolves around the school year is now returning this week - to work and and to school - we are all planning to head off. The flying caravan is loading up ... Vro-o-o-m, vro-o-o-m.

I am now closing down for 2 weeks while Mairi, John and I gather up these two little Funny Bunnies and descend of Glasgow Airport destined for Vancouver where we will be met by Grandpa and Uncle Alastair and Auntie Dawn.

So you can think of us ... 9 hours flying ... with the stickers, crayons, chalk... and lots of kiddies books!

1 comment:

Vagabonde said...

We are just returning from a mini-trip so I just read your latest posts. The house looks very nice and once you do it over inside, I am sure it will be great. The location is the most important as they say in real estate language. I wish you all a very nice holiday – it’s a long flight.