Monday 27 July 2009

GRANDMA'S BRAG BOOK UPDATE2

A week or more has flown by! I left behind my camera on top of the piano last week and so had nothing to post.

No longer are these 2 wee ones babies! Alastair is now 1 and 1/2 years and Ishie 2 1/2 years but he is growing to be nearly the same height as Ishie. She has plateaued a bit and is in the middle of (successfully) being toilet trained.

The only photos that are not a blur are these taken sitting on the bottom step when Ishie was getting tired and ready for a nap and Alastair was just getting his second wind!








The weather contines to be beautiful so we get lots of visits to the swing parks and other places where we feed ducks or play with wee chuckies [stones].

2 comments:

Jinksy said...

Looks like double trouble, there - bless 'em!

Vagabonde said...

My oldest little grandson is 2 ½ as well. I wish he was closer because my husband toilet trained our two daughters in 24 hours each. He did it with a large doll that could drink and weewee and lots of juice. When he toilet trained the youngest daughter, the oldest Celine and I went to Six Flags for the day, when we came back it was done – toilet trained!