Thursday 26 March 2009

BLOG ACTION AND REACTION

Things never happen for ages and then it all happens at once!

This is a letter - a card, actually - I am a kard-kinda person - and this photo* forms the front of the card.


I have signed up with a group of internet folk who are going to work together, following a book called The Artist's Way. (More on this anon.) On setting this up, I noticed that I started this blog exactly 2 years ago!

Now, I have been jogging along quite happily creating my bits and pieces and virtually never get comments (well, actually, my family occasionally do). However, things are now changing. Not only have I found a few folk of similar interests but they - well, one - has found me!

To that end, I have taken the step of putting my email address in the sidebar. Believe it or not, but I only figured out how to do it (i.e. in order to avoid spam) by writing and re-writing this letter!

I use a Mac and am never bothered with junk or spam. Maybe that will change but for the moment I am going to see if all of this works as smoothly as it has in the past.

To conclude:

[1] Thank you for your comments.

[2] I am now going to put place-names and locations in a bit more as I am aware that there are people reading who will not have read past posts. There's a thought: maybe I should get a map of Scotland and put it in the sidebar as well!

______________________________________________________________

* I took the photo yesterday at Ross Priory, which is the University of Strathclyde's country 'residence' on the south end of Loch Lomond, near the village of Gartocharn, Scotland.

No comments: