Friday 14 November 2008

TECHNOLOGY TRANSFER

Mairi took this photo of Ishie on the slide. It looks like it was at Mugdock Park. She is now coming up 23 months old and is enjoying Nursery 2 mornings a week. She just loves a joke. The other days we clicked glasses of apple juice as a toast and the splash we made delighted her sense of humour. She laughed and laughed. Poor Mom... she'll probably do this now every time she gets a drink in her hand!


Mairi took the photo on her mobile phone and then sent it to me, i.e. the new Nokia mobile phone which she recently bought for me. I have decided that I shall treat this rather smart new bit of kit as a camera with a phone facility rather than the other way around as I have no problems using a computer or a digi camera but struggle with (non-camera) mobile phones!


No comments: