Saturday 10 May 2008

ONE YEAR AT A TIME

There is a Beatles song that comes to mind today. Click here.

Will you still need me? Will you still feed me? When I'm sixty-four!




AND FURTHERMORE

This blog is one year old. Thoughts: It is really about keeping a diary using photos as the basis. I have, indeed, managed to keep it up fairly regularly and if I couldn't it was because I was away from the (or any) computer or ill. Lack of material has never been a problem. Mostly I use photographs as the starting point. I like the work of preparing a blog; I never quite know the direction a topic will take me... much of the time I happily head 'off at a tangent'. Maybe this reflects a grasshopper mind. I like to think it is more about curiosity.

With those few words I am now offf on another tangent, i.e. to Colin's concert at the Cathedral. It's my birthday treat.


_______________________________________________
Beattles record sleeve: www.playmelenara.com

No comments: