Friday 1 February 2008

BOKEN OM BOKEN

Everything comes in threes! After I returned from taking Donald out Anne (who had waited in all afternoon) said that the gasman never arrived. G-r-r-r! Has he not heard of mobile phones? "Oh, I should have phoned to say I have been delayed..." And then when I went to collect my new glasses (having received a message that they were ready) they didn't know anything about it. Gr-r-r-r!

And thirdly: what about the new baby? Not arrived either!

Today, February 1st, is Mairi's Expected Date of Confinement. Anne and I have decided this baby better do something soon as we don't hold out much hope for the gasman or the optician!



This little book was given to us by Inger who lives in Stockholm. Her daughter, Anna Ribbing, writes childrens' books and here is one of them. Boken om Boken means 'the book about the book'. It is published by Erikson & Lindgren, Denmark, 2007. ISBN 978 91 85199 85 3. Text: Anna Ribbing and Artwork: Amanda Eriksson.

No comments: