Sunday 28 November 2010

WINTER'S WHITE CLOAK

Louise came to visit this weekend. Arriving by train from Inverness she made her own way here for an overnight visit. Then we headed out, on foot, Saturday morning, via the New Kilpatrick Coffee Morning, to go to town so that she could catch her train home again.

I felt I'd been away for the weekend once I returned home mid-afternoon. Walking back from Milngavie train station to our house I took these photos with my iPhone. I just caught the last of the afternoon light with all the kids out sledging.





This morning, Sunday, there was more snow on the ground. Out with the boots, the shovel by day and in by the fire by night. Heaven! Using the ordinary digi camera I took these shots of the whiteness.

Pots at the back door.

At mid-day it was still coming down ....

No comments: