Thursday 31 December 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009

Time to toast the New Year! We live 4 blocks up the street from this tower. So when the bells go at mid-night I will think of you!


Happy New Year to:

Those of you who follow these musings and meanderings on a more or less regular basis, namely:

[1] my Auntie Mary in Canada
[2] the ladies in southern USA who keep in touch with their comments. (Don't despair if you feel you are not getting through. I do receive the comments but for some reason you are not able to have this confirmed! Resolution for the New Year: figure this one out.)
[3] Dietrich in Oberstdorf
[4] Inger and Helga in Sweden
[5] Christina in Glasgow
[6] Our Man (and Woman) in Vancouver
[7] The Glasgow CVD contingent with their 2 babes
[8] Jane in Kelowna
[9] Iain who shares the router!

Those of you who are just passing through! (These are represented by the red dots on the map at the very, very bottom of this blog site. Quite amazing!)

1 comment:

Vagabonde said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I just did some catch up and read all your posts. I took my Photoshop programme with me to Ohio but never had a chance to look at it, and now we have to pack the kitchen because they are coming on Monday to pull and replace the flooring. We did have one day of snow in Ohio before we flew back to Atlanta but I only had time for a couple of pictures. Your snow pictures are lovely – I wish I could spend an afternoon in your town. I hope your coming year will be very pleasing, full of great moments, great pictures and much happiness for you and your family. I usually come back to the post where I wrote you a comment and see that you did get it – if you meant me by lady in the south, c’est OK, pas de problème!