Thursday 17 September 2009

EARLY MORNING IN THE GARDEN

We stayed overnight in our new house, i.e. we are 'camping' in it, as we were both required for Granny & Grandpa Duty all day today.

It has been a glorious day - in fact, it has been lovely all week. For once I had my camera to hand and so managed to take a few early morning photos.

I am proposing to put these cyclamen plants in a low wide planter once I get organised. Meanwhile they sit outside the back door basking in the sunshine.

A spider's web on the lilac bush on the east side of the house.

Nasturtiums in Anne Bennet's jam jar.

Cotoneaster berries. These trees are going to be tidied and lowered. They are a great place for the birds to gather at the moment.

1 comment:

Jinksy said...

What beautiful nasturtiums I can smell them from here!