Tuesday 4 August 2009

MUFFINS FOR TEA

Mairi, Ishie, Alastair and I went out for tea today. Anne invited us over as she had wee Catriona for the day. In for a penny; in for a pound!

A lovely photo but dull because I took it with the iPhone looking toward the light. The ones of Mairi and Ishie simply did not turn out at all. I am aye learnin'!

Ishie in training pants working on which shoe goes on which foot! Note Teddy in the pushchair with the dark brown toy dog hitching a lift. Ishie carts around handbags which she hangs on the handles. She is a very busy little person what with her trips around the garden 'shopping ... shopping ... shopping'!

A girl (of 2 and a half) can never have enough knickers!

1 comment:

Vagabonde said...

What pretty pictures of your grand children. I received (via email) a picture of my grandson’s first birthday and it looks nice but I don’t know how to incorporate it into my blog. My posts are so long and not personal (and boring!). When I have more pictures I’ll have to write a post about them – my two grandsons.