Wednesday 8 July 2009

SUMMER HOLIDAYS

Mobile phone technology is really quite astonishing! This miscellaneous collection of photos is an example of 2 types of mobile phone photos.

I have a new iPhone and was trying it out in the garden at the weekend. I am sure the results would be better if I could just hold it still! That being said, the quality of the following photos is a lot better than I would have thought possible!

Here are Alastair (17 months) and Ishie (2 and 1/2 years) in the garden.


John took this photo (on his mobile) of Mairi and Alastair when on holiday. They were all touring a mine.


Alastair is All Go at the moment so this is the best I could do when trying to get a shot of him (using my iPhone camera) on the little Toddle Bike given to him at Christmas by Dawn and Alastair.


A fence has now been erected in the garden so this should make things a bit more Child-Friendly! Ishie was along on the B&Q shopping expedition to buy the boards.

1 comment:

Vagabonde said...

Very good pictures with your phone indeed. I have a cell phone with camera capability but still don’t know how to take pictures. I usually have my camera with me so have not tried the cell phone – I am a bit mechanically challenged and I need to really try to learn all the facets of the cell phone.