Monday 16 June 2008

HOUSE WARMING/HOUSE COOLING PARTY

It's Welcome and Farewell Time. The youngsters move in and the oldsters move out. Upsizing from their flat in the west end, Mairi and John and the 2 babes are now settled in to 13CVD. We are now settled in to our (temporary) new home in Helensburgh.

Saturday was party time to say Hello and Goodbye. Here we all are in the garden.

Wee Alastair, now nearly 5 months. A contented, happy little person with a charming smile. He likes peace and quiet. Sometimes I see a comic strip bubble above his head when Ishie and I are larking about being far too noisy for his liking "Cut the cackle, Grandma!"


Ishie, now nearly 1 1/2 years old. A bubbly, fiesty, fun-loving wee person! She is very sociable and always busy, busy, busy. A head-mistress or a hospital matron in the making?



Grandma on the deck. I lost my other hat last year when I stood in Hillhead Underground station waiting for a train. A big blast of air came through the tunnel and - whoooosh - lifted my hat straight up and off into the tunnel. Never to been seen again. I got this new one at Dobbie's Garden Centre up the road but I really miss my old one which was so nicely molded into shape.

Ishie and Bill. Who's having more fun?


Ishie loves Peek-a-Boo and throws her head back with gales of laughter as only a little person can do!


No comments: